How To Get Rid Of SPIDER & VARICOSE Veins On Legs Naturally With Home Remedies
LEARN spider veins home treatments that work! TRY these remedies to get rid of spider SPIDER & VARICOSE veins on legs.
Are you suffering from SPIDER or VARICOSE veins. In this video we have suggested natural spider veins treatments. You heard it right. These conditions can be treated with simple home remedies like catror oil and oranges.
What Are Spider Veins & Varicose Veins
Spider veins are thin, small twisted veins which appear to be blue in color. They are mainly found on the legs. They are fairly visible and are found very near to the surface of the skin. These small swollen blood vessels do not look appealing to the eye at all. Spider veins look more like a web spread over your feet or legs. On the contrary the Varicose veins are large, raised, swollen blood vessels that twist and turn. They usually develop in the legs and can be seen through the skin.
The medical term for spider veins is “Telangiectasias”. They accumulate on the surface of the skin like the web of a spider. This is not a serious problem but precautions must be taken so that it does not worsen with time. As the old saying goes, ‘Precaution is better than cure’! One of the major reasons for this problem is that, the veins become weak and are unable to push the blood upwards to the heart. Instead, the blood flows backward and gets stagnant in the veins. The color of the spider veins is generally blue or red. Did you know that spider veins can also be very painful at times and can cause itching?
People who have a more active lifestyle are less prone to getting spider veins. Obesity is a major concern because people who are overweight tend to develop spider veins. Spider veins are harmless but are unpleasant to look at.
What Causes spider veins on legs:-
1. OBESITY: Being overweight is a major cause of spider veins.
2. LACK OF EXERCISE: This is another factor which contributes to the onset of spider veins. Lack of blood circulation causes spider veins. Therefore it is important to include some kind of activity on a day to day basis.
3. IMMOBILITY: Total lack of body movement for long periods of time is another reason. For e.g.: If you have been confined to bed for a long time, due to an illness. Some people just don’t like to move around too much and are lazy by nature. This could lead to one developing spider veins.
4. STANDING FOR LONG HOURS: People who have to stand for prolonged hours are prone to this problem. Spider veins show up on the feet and legs of those who stand for too long due to their professions.
5. BLOOD CIRCULATION: Those who have a history of blood clots or even blood circulation difficulties can develop spider veins.
Symptoms of spider veins:
1. PAIN: Throbbing pain in the legs is noticed often.
2. RASHES: Rashes are formed on the legs. For e.g.: Eczema.
3. BLOOD CLOTS: Blood clots are found to be formed within the veins, known as THROMBOPHLEBITIS.
How To Get Rid Of Veins On Legs Naturally:
Now that you understand the causes, symptoms of spider veins & varicose veins, let’s learn the best homemade treatments for them. You can start your treatments with simple home remedies. Here are the the home remedies for spider & varicose veins:
ORANGES For Spider & Varicose Veins: Vitamin C strengthens the blood vessels and improves circulation. Eat oranges everyday for a few weeks and see the difference.
2) CASTOR OIL For Spider & Varicose Veins: Massage the affected areas once or twice a day with warm Castor Oil. You will notice positive results. Try out this spider vein treatment at home.
Still wondering how to get rid of spider & varicose veins from legs naturally? Try our home remedies today to see the results yourself.
For more videos on Natural Home Remedies, subscribe to
For more remedies check our article
Follow us on Facebook:
Other Interesting Videos From Our Channel:
How To Get Rid Of Obesity –
How To Improve Blood Circulations In Body –